Cats live in our home since 2008. And by lucky coincidence, it was Siberian boy Kosticka (Little bones), who stole my heart forever.
In 2015, I decided to establish a cattery focused on breeding of traditional Siberian cats. The purpose of my breeding is to breed healthy kittens with friendly character. Animal welfare and well-being is very important for me.
Our first breeding queen comes from Sweden and I am still in contact with breeders abroad.
In 2017 I graduated from PawPeds PawAcademy G1 and in the following year 2018 I successfully finished G2 course.
In 2021 I successfully graduated at Campus Felinarium international feline course Ursa Minor and in spring 2022, I also finished Campus Felinarium international feline course Ursa Major.
Links to other czech catteries of siberian cats:
- Ave Aries, CZ – cattery of siberian cats and neva masquerade cats, owner of golden father of our litter E.
- Siberian Lights, CZ – cattery of siberian cats of our friend.
- White Witch, CZ – cattery of siberian cats and neva masquerade cats. Bimetallic father of our litter C lives there. Handsome father of our litter D comes from there.
Catteries of siberian cats in other countries:
- de Sib´Aventures*FR – cattery of Siberian cats from France, which is focused on acceptance of bimetalic (sunshine silver) Siberians in LOOF. Our beautiful girl Esmée from bimetalic litter E lives there.
- SE*Scatters – cattery of siberian cats from Sweden, where our Flora was born.
- vom Ohlenberg, DE – cattery of siberian cats from Germany. They have very nice list of many siberian breeders from all around the world on their webpage.
- Wood Home, AT – cattery of siberian cats from Austria, where our boy Egbert lives.
Our favourite products:
Amazing handmade toys from czech producer.
Sturdi scratching trees and furniture for cats.