Cats live in our home since 2008. And by lucky coincidence, it was Siberian boy Kosticka (Little bones), who stole my heart forever.
In 2015, I decided to establish a cattery focused on breeding of traditional Siberian cats. The purpose of my breeding is to breed healthy kittens with friendly character. Animal welfare and well-being is very important for me.
Our first breeding queen comes from Sweden and I am still in contact with breeders abroad.
In 2017 I graduated from PawPeds PawAcademy G1 and in the following year 2018 I successfully finished G2 course.
Links to other czech catteries of siberian cats:
- Phantom Cats, CZ – cattery of siberian cats and neva masquerade cats. Father of our litter Č came from there. Our kitten Čaro od Kostičky, CZ lives there as a young queen.
- Siberian Lights, CZ – cattery of siberian cats of our friend.
- White Witch, CZ – cattery of siberian cats and neva masquerade cats. Bimetallic father of our litter C lives there. Handsome father of our litter D comes from there.
Catteries of siberian cats in other countries:
- SE*Scatters – cattery of siberian cats, where our Flora was born.
- vom Ohlenberg, DE – cattery of siberian cats. They have very nice list of many siberian breeders from all around the world on their webpage.